Photo: A walk in the fields near Tetebatu, Lombok.

About us forum

Ongoing site availability issues

Posted by somtam2000 on 9/7/2010 at 07:13 admin

As regular readers will have noticed over the last couple of days, something has been amiss at Travelfish! For the last three or four days our server has been being specifically attacked and that is resulting in ongoing availability issues. While we're working to address the problems it is taking time and we've needed to turn off some parts of the site while we deal with it.

Please accept our apols for the inconvenience and rest assured we're working to deal with it.

Best!

#1 somtam2000 has been a member since 21/1/2004. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 7,436
 Where has somtam2000 been?   Website   Twitter   Facebook    Flickr    Google+   Instagram   Pinterest 

Posted by busylizzy on 9/7/2010 at 08:43

Damn hackers!! They should be shot. How am I supposed to start the day if I can't enjoy a browse through TF while drinking my first coffee (or two!) for the day?! Shoot the buggers, I say!

Hope you get it sorted, Somtam. Can't be much fun for you, either.

#2 busylizzy has been a member since 31/12/2007. Location: New Zealand. Posts: 2,155
 Where has busylizzy been? 

Posted by busylizzy on 9/7/2010 at 08:43

Hmmm... I don't normally have these violent sort of tendencies.. but no one should get between a girl and her Travelfish fix!

#3 busylizzy has been a member since 31/12/2007. Location: New Zealand. Posts: 2,155
 Where has busylizzy been? 

Posted by SBE on 12/7/2010 at 04:00

I quite agree busylizzie!

#4 SBE has been a member since 14/4/2008. Location: Global Village. Posts: 2,002
 Where has SBE been? 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.