admin
    Click here to learn more about somtam2000
    Joined Travelfish
    21st January, 2004
    Location Indonesia
    Total reviews: 24
    Places visited:
    At least 113

Have just added a new chunk to the forum as requested by busylizzy, it's a link to the most recent 100 posts on the forum. It's really just an elongated version of the homepage shortlist.

You can see the page here.

It doesn't paginate (ie there's not a second page with the 100-200 list, but surely 100 will keep you going ;-)

Cheers!

#1 Posted: 14/2/2011 - 17:45

• Advertisement

• wanderingcat

Joined Travelfish
    21st October, 2006
    Total reviews: 4
    Places visited:
    At least 67

thank you. do find it useful - whenever touts/spammers strike several threads at once, new posts/replies tend to get buried & disappear from the front page before many get to see them.

#2 Posted: 15/2/2011 - 01:41

• busylizzy

Joined Travelfish
    31st December, 2007
    Location New Zealand
    Total reviews: 20
    Places visited:
    At least 107

Terima kasih banyak! (Many thanks!). It's perfect.

And given that this thread will quickly disappear off the radar, here are two tips to any other forum junkies out there:

- I get my daily fix of the forum while I have my morning coffee. To make it easy, I have just updated my browser toolbar book mark to go direct to that page.

- If you don't want /know how to do that, you can also navigate to that page by clicking on the Forum link at the top of the page, then click on the 'Click here to sell all recent posts....' link. (It may be obvious to most unless you are like me where you tend to miss the obvious because you are in a hurry to get to the good stuff.)

#3 Posted: 15/2/2011 - 01:42

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.