Click here to learn more about somtam2000
    Joined Travelfish
    21st January, 2004
    Location Indonesia
    Total reviews: 24
    Places visited:
    At least 113

Hi all,

Just a quick note to let you know am making a few changes to the site over the Easter weekend to try to mitigate ongoing attacks on the site (if you've noticed there is a correlation between the site going down and me not being particularly active on the messageboard for the last week or so, now you know why!)

I'm hoping once these changes are through we'll have fewer problems with the site going down. Casual users shouldn't notice any difference to the site, but if you do have problems -- particularly if you find yourself getting logged out quickly/repeatedly and for no reason, please let me know -- either by commenting here or via the private messaging.

Separately, with the PDF guides that members can generate, we're going to delete any guides once they are a month old -- so if you make a guide on July 1, you'll need to regenerate it on August 1. If this is a hassle, please download to your personal computer any guides you want to keep -- remember you can regenerate any guide with just a couple of clicks.

Apols for any inconvenience :)

#1 Posted: 23/4/2011 - 15:40

• Advertisement

• busylizzy

Joined Travelfish
    31st December, 2007
    Location New Zealand
    Total reviews: 20
    Places visited:
    At least 107

Well, that's a sucky way to spend Easter! Doesn't the Easter Bunny make it to Bali?

Hey, I'll be passing through in early November. I'll shout you a beer or 3 if you're around. Who knows, I might even be drinking the stuff by then. (OK probably not....but I can still encourage those that do!)

#2 Posted: 24/4/2011 - 03:03

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.