We're looking for a couple of Thailand-based travel writers. If any of the following sound familiar, then we'd love to hear from you.
1) You love to travel
2) You need to look at every flophouse in town before settling on a room
3) You draw up a sketch map of most spots you visit
4) You travel with sixteen guidebooks, hate them all and know you could do better
5) You write bar reviews on the back of coasters
6) You write long letters to your Mum and when you get home she says you should have been a travel writer
7) You read bus timetables -- just for fun
8) You collect bus, boat and plane tickets but you don't know why
9) You keep a travel blog
10) You love to travel
For more information, please see the jobs page. Positions are for immediate start and there's considerable scope for regional travel after an initial trial period.
We're actually expanding our coverage to your slice of the world this year -- I'll be in touch off-list.
How was your trip btw?
Trip was great. Bangkok always is. This time I planted myself in soi Ari — living there was excellent for my gluttony. It's such a great area! Wish I had more time for Laos and Krabi/Phi Phi, but it's back to school.. Hope baby and mother (and you, of course) are getting along fine!