About us forum

Link to Blogs?

• swampgum

Joined Travelfish
    27th April, 2011

Hi there Somtam & crew,
    Love the site, of course – you've been invaluable... and a little bit addictive...

After a few months of hanging around here, I just have one question/comment about getting to the blog section:

To me, the blog section is one of the best parts of the site - and it's the area I visit most regularly. I think it's also one of the things that sets you apart from the similar sites, so I'm surprised that there isn't a direct link to the top-level blog page (www.travelfish.org/blogs) in the site's top navigation bar.

Only a tiny tiny thing, but I was just interested to ask about it :)

Also, apologies if this has been asked before - I searched but didn't find anything.

#1 Posted: 24/8/2011 - 17:24

• Advertisement

• idreamofdur-
    ian

TF writer
    Click here to learn more about idreamofdurian
    Joined Travelfish
    5th September, 2008
    Location Singapore
    Total reviews: 4

That's a fantastic suggestion. I'm sure the bloggers would really appreciate a link on the top navigation bar, too :)

#2 Posted: 25/8/2011 - 21:31

• somtam2000

admin
    Click here to learn more about somtam2000
    Joined Travelfish
    21st January, 2004
    Location Indonesia
    Total reviews: 24
    Places visited:
    At least 113

Hi swampgun,

They are linked from the left column on the home page too! But yes, we are planning on better fitting them into the site, I'm just travelling at the moment, so it isn't getting done right now.

It is on the list though -- and three more blogs kicking off soon...

CHeers

#3 Posted: 26/8/2011 - 07:08

• swampgum

Joined Travelfish
    27th April, 2011

Hey Somtam

Thanks for responding - and don't take it as a gripe in any way, just an observation (:
    Maybe it'll work, maybe not - I'm sure you'll suss it out.

Cheers!

#4 Posted: 3/9/2011 - 08:11

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.