Click here to learn more about somtam2000
    Joined Travelfish
    21st January, 2004
    Location Indonesia
    Total reviews: 24
    Places visited:
    At least 113

Hey all,

I've been distracted to say the least with some non-Travelfish stuff going on for the last month or so, and as a result some threads have got a bit, well impolite.

I have mentioned this in the past, but I'll just mention it again for those who missed my earlier notes on this matter:

a) If you feel a question is stupid, or the person asking hasn't searched for an answer that is already here somewhere, please ignore the question. You're under no obligation to answer anything on TF.

b) If you think the person who is asking is stupid, or, in some other way, offensive to you, please ignore it. You're under no obligation to answer anything on TF.

c) If you can't help yourself but to denigrate another Travelfish member, the backspace button is your friend. You're under no obligation to answer anything on TF.

d) Please, you know, just be nice.

If that's all too much to ask, I'm sorry, but I will disable your account.

Thanks for listening and enjoy what is left of the weekend :)

Stuart

#1 Posted: 11/3/2012 - 07:13

• Advertisement

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.