Photo: A walk in the fields near Tetebatu, Lombok.

About us forum

role of travel fish

Posted by dineshkjani on 23/11/2012 at 12:11

if i decide to use my 15-29 days at budget priced locations-all travel by train in ac coach-start from bangkok-to end of thailand then to malaysian areas till reaching to singapore
then on return journey-on another train route to bangkok-as will reach and fly back from bangkok.to india...will your company provide me all details with all booking to be done by you with good discount-as you mention-then pl suggest-i will pay by credit card-i am vegetarian-eggs okay but NO TO FISH/MEAT/CHICKENS ETC
i need complete package-bed tea/bkfst/then travel-and dinner and fine ac bed room at night
pl do suggest us
on return journey can be on another route-not the same route-
thanks
dinesh k jani
dinesh.jani@gmail.com

#1 dineshkjani has been a member since 15/11/2012. Location: India. Posts: 6

Posted by busylizzy on 23/11/2012 at 15:35

Dinesh - this is not a travel agent website. It's a forum for independent travellers who like to create their own itineraries and venture forth on their own. There's a wealth of information on this site (on the web pages and in the forum) if you wish to research your own trip. Otherwise, I'd suggest you google for 'tours in Asia', 'travel agents' or similar. Or check out some of the organised tour groups such as 'Intrepid'.

#2 busylizzy has been a member since 31/12/2007. Location: New Zealand. Posts: 2,155
 Where has busylizzy been? 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.