About us forum

role of travel fish

• dineshkjani

Joined Travelfish
    15th November, 2012
    Location India

if i decide to use my 15-29 days at budget priced locations-all travel by train in ac coach-start from bangkok-to end of thailand then to malaysian areas till reaching to singapore
    then on return journey-on another train route to bangkok-as will reach and fly back from bangkok.to india...will your company provide me all details with all booking to be done by you with good discount-as you mention-then pl suggest-i will pay by credit card-i am vegetarian-eggs okay but NO TO FISH/MEAT/CHICKENS ETC
    i need complete package-bed tea/bkfst/then travel-and dinner and fine ac bed room at night
    pl do suggest us
    on return journey can be on another route-not the same route-
    thanks
    dinesh k jani
    dinesh.jani@gmail.com

#1 Posted: 23/11/2012 - 12:11

• Advertisement

• busylizzy

Joined Travelfish
    31st December, 2007
    Location New Zealand
    Total reviews: 20
    Places visited:
    At least 107

Dinesh - this is not a travel agent website. It's a forum for independent travellers who like to create their own itineraries and venture forth on their own. There's a wealth of information on this site (on the web pages and in the forum) if you wish to research your own trip. Otherwise, I'd suggest you google for 'tours in Asia', 'travel agents' or similar. Or check out some of the organised tour groups such as 'Intrepid'.

#2 Posted: 23/11/2012 - 15:35

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.