About us forum

Maybe shift reviews?

• tezza

Joined Travelfish
    13th April, 2006
    Total reviews: 61

I wasn't sure where to put this. Anyway I recently posted reviews of Ko Jum, Ko Ngai and Ko Kradan on the Thailand forum. I was thinking with high season progressing people may need this info ASAP.
    I know it takes some time to get stuff up on PLACES - USER REVIEWS but long-term the info is probably more useful there. So I have no objection if my forum stuff is moved/copied to that site.

#1 Posted: 21/1/2013 - 00:39

• Advertisement

• somtam2000

admin
    Click here to learn more about somtam2000
    Joined Travelfish
    21st January, 2004
    Location Indonesia
    Total reviews: 24
    Places visited:
    At least 113

Hi Tezza,

Yes, they are better placed in the destination guide rather than the forum -- but I don't want them in both, so will break down and split out onto the various destination pages in the coming days -- for future ref just plonk them in there -- we're (generally) faster than we used to be getting that material approved.

Cheers & thanks again

#2 Posted: 22/1/2013 - 19:28

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.