Photo: A walk in the fields near Tetebatu, Lombok.

About us forum

Maybe shift reviews?

Posted by tezza on 21/1/2013 at 00:39

I wasn't sure where to put this. Anyway I recently posted reviews of Ko Jum, Ko Ngai and Ko Kradan on the Thailand forum. I was thinking with high season progressing people may need this info ASAP.
I know it takes some time to get stuff up on PLACES - USER REVIEWS but long-term the info is probably more useful there. So I have no objection if my forum stuff is moved/copied to that site.

#1 tezza has been a member since 13/4/2006. Posts: 1,338
 Website 

Posted by somtam2000 on 22/1/2013 at 19:28 admin

Hi Tezza,

Yes, they are better placed in the destination guide rather than the forum -- but I don't want them in both, so will break down and split out onto the various destination pages in the coming days -- for future ref just plonk them in there -- we're (generally) faster than we used to be getting that material approved.

Cheers & thanks again

#2 somtam2000 has been a member since 21/1/2004. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 7,507
 Where has somtam2000 been?   Website   Twitter   Facebook    Flickr    Google+   Instagram   Pinterest 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.