admin
    Click here to learn more about somtam2000
    Joined Travelfish
    21st January, 2004
    Location Indonesia
    Total reviews: 24
    Places visited:
    At least 113

In a series of bouts of procrastination over the last few evenings I've been sucked into the Facebook vortex. I'm not sure I've yet figured out what the purpose of it is, but I figured out how to create a Travelfish.org Facebook group -- and have done so. So if there's any Travelfish fans out there on Facebook, please feel free to join the group, and explain what exactly the purpose of the whole thing is!

#1 Posted: 21/6/2007 - 19:03

• Advertisement

• somtam2000

admin
    Click here to learn more about somtam2000
    Joined Travelfish
    21st January, 2004
    Location Indonesia
    Total reviews: 24
    Places visited:
    At least 113

Forgot to mention you have to be already logged into facebook to be able to see the group -- don't you hate it when websites make you do that!

#2 Posted: 21/6/2007 - 19:05

• donnaansell

Joined Travelfish
    17th September, 2007

I love Facebook, so I'll definitely look up your group and join!! I mostly use it for getting in touch with old friends that I never would have found otherwise.

However you do end up getting sucked into all the applications like pirates, zombies, superwall, graffiti etc.

Its just a great way to keep in touch with friends when you don't live near them and don't have much time, it only takes a few seconds to send them a drink, gift or hug through Facebook, however to type a long email always seems to take me ages!! Plus you get to share each others photos albums so anyone else in your friends group can see each others photos, so if you're in a big group of friends its a lot easier than having to access different photo sharing websites.

Anyway I'm rambling on now (anyone would think I worked for them or something eh!!) Well I love it anyway!!

#3 Posted: 1/10/2007 - 21:49

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Travelfish on Facebook ... By fondo on 25 Jan 2012 1 1007 28 Jan 2012