Photo: A walk in the fields near Tetebatu, Lombok.

About us forum

New Member!

Posted by Alexandre8100 on 22/8/2013 at 12:02

Hello everyone! I am Alexandre. I am newbie here. I love visiting beautiful places. One of my friends tells me about this forum. I hope my stay on this forum really good and according to my expectations.

Have a nice day!!!

#1 Alexandre8100 has been a member since 22/8/2013. Posts: 5

Posted by cyra_mat on 5/11/2014 at 04:01

Hello, i am also newbie to this forum and glad to share my ideas about traveling and hotels.

#2 cyra_mat has been a member since 5/11/2014. Posts: 2

Posted by roam on 6/11/2014 at 20:50

Greetings everyone! I'm new here. I was on TT but that ship is sinking. Looking forward to reading interesting things here and sharing tips. Happy travels!

#3 roam has been a member since 6/11/2014. Posts: 11

Posted by nomadic on 9/11/2014 at 21:46

Ha! I'm a recent TT survivor too. I wonder how many others are here?

#4 nomadic has been a member since 5/11/2014. Posts: 4

Posted by somtam2000 on 10/11/2014 at 18:41 admin

Welcome both- yes there are a few ex TT people floating around, also quite a few that use both.

Cheers

#5 somtam2000 has been a member since 21/1/2004. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 7,507
 Where has somtam2000 been?   Website   Twitter   Facebook    Flickr    Google+   Instagram   Pinterest 

Posted by TTrefugee on 12/11/2014 at 17:08

Just joined Travel Fish today. On another travel forum members are given a title under their member name based on their number of posts. For example, all new members are assigned the title "TT Refugee" until they reach 10 posts if memory serves. On their 10th post their title is promoted to "Guidebook Dependent". When they reach the next points levels their titles are graduated to: "Armchair Traveler, Lost in Place, Holds PhD in Packing, Knows What a Schengen Visa Is, Street Food Connoisseur, Squat Toilet Professional, World Citizen, Began Gap Year Trip Six Years Ago, Extra Pages in Passport," and so on. That's the funny reason why I selected my new name TTrefugee for this forum.

#6 TTrefugee has been a member since 12/11/2014. Posts: 3

Posted by somtam2000 on 12/11/2014 at 18:29 admin

Welcome.

Those titles sound like Bootsnall -- we used to have them here but then people complained that they became a "noodle lady" after 50 posts or something, so I knocked them off ;-)

#7 somtam2000 has been a member since 21/1/2004. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 7,507
 Where has somtam2000 been?   Website   Twitter   Facebook    Flickr    Google+   Instagram   Pinterest 

Posted by antoniamitchell on 15/11/2014 at 16:52

Hmmm. I wouldn't mind being called Holds PhD in Packing, Knows What a Schengen Visa Is, or Street Food Connoisseur (all pretty much true, and I can now - just about - manage to use a squat without peeing on my shoes or getting my trouser hems wet), but Guidebook Dependent is rather condescending....

Somtam, thanks for reminding me about the old TF labels; I'd plum forgotten them. I remember when I first joined looking wistfully at the posters with the cool labels and thinking "one day I'll be that well traveled...."

#8 antoniamitchell has been a member since 13/5/2012. Location: Singapore. Posts: 476
 Where has antoniamitchell been?   Website   Twitter 

Posted by mayhorton on 5/11/2015 at 00:56

Hello Everyone......

#9 mayhorton has been a member since 4/11/2015. Location: United Kingdom. Posts: 2

Posted by kaercher on 5/11/2015 at 20:15

Hello, mayhorton!
Welcome!

#10 kaercher has been a member since 26/9/2009. Posts: 14

Posted by mayhorton on 9/11/2015 at 03:55

Hey. Hiii Everyone I am May Horton Lives in United Kingdom and by profession travel agent with over 5 years of experience in the Private car hire industry located in Reading, United Kingdom.

#11 mayhorton has been a member since 4/11/2015. Location: United Kingdom. Posts: 2

Posted by lilith235 on 16/11/2015 at 00:32

Posted from within Vietnam.

I'm just join in and hopeful to make friends with each other .
Oh ... And HI EVERYONE !!!!

#12 lilith235 has been a member since 16/11/2015. Posts: 8

Posted by OscarAmber on 16/11/2015 at 17:06

我太太奧斯卡琥珀的名字,我是英國曼徹斯特的公民,我一直在期待著一個真正的貸款公司在過去3個月,我的一切是一群詐騙誰使我信任他們,並在年底這一天,他們欺騙了$ 3000我沒有給予任何回報,我所有的希望都失去了,我得到了困惑和沮喪,我覺得很難養活我的家人,我從來沒有想有什麼用淨貸款公司再次,因為我從來沒有信任的任何貸款公司,因為我是被騙了,讓我去借錢從朋友,我告訴他所發生的一切,他說他可以幫我,他知道貸款公司,可以幫助我,他剛剛從他們的貸款,他指示我如何申請貸款,我沒有因為他告訴我,我申請了,但我從來不相信,但我想和我的最大的驚喜我的貸款是在48批給我小時,我簡直不敢相信,我很高興和豐富的一次,我感謝上帝,在這個詐騙全國各地真正的公司是這樣仍然存在的地方,請我奉勸大家在那裡誰需要貸款的,可以是可靠的,可信和有能力償還的資金的到期時間與MR FRANK信貸投資{FRANKINVESTMENTLIMITED@OUTLOOK.COM}電話447937414494,並免費從互聯網上詐騙。他們將永遠不會讓你失望。而且是一個世界性的貸款WWL他們給貸款在任何類型的貨幣,你需要貸款,提供給你。

公司名稱:FRANK INVESTMENTS LIMITED

TEL:==== 447937414494

電子郵件地址:FRANKINVESTMENTSLIMITED@OUTLOOK.COM

公司廠址:WWW.FRANKINVESTMENTSLTD.WIX.COM/INVESTMENTS-LTD

#13 OscarAmber has been a member since 16/11/2015. Posts: 6

Posted by OscarAmber on 16/11/2015 at 17:09

I am Mrs Oscar Amber by name, i am a citizen of MANCHESTER UNITED KINGDOM, i have been looking forward for a genuine loan company for the past 3 months and all i got was group of scams who made me to trust them and at the end of the day, they duped me of $3000 without giving anything in return, all my hope was lost, i got confused and frustrated,i find it very difficult to feed my family, i never wanted to have anything to do with loan companies on net again, because i never trusted any loan company since i was scammed, so i went to borrow some money from a friend, i told him all that happened and he said he can help me, that he knows a loan company that can help me, that he just got a loan from them, he directed me on how to apply for the loan, i did as he told me, i applied, though i never believed but i tried and to my greatest surprise my loan was granted to me within 48 hours, i could not believe, i am happy and rich again and i am thanking God that upon this scams all over the places a genuine company like this still exist, please i advise everyone out there who are in need of loan and can be reliable, trusted and capable of paying back at the due time of funds to contact MR FRANK LOAN INVESTMENT { FRANKINVESTMENTLIMITED@OUTLOOK.COM } TEL +447937414494 and be free from scams on the internet. they will never disappoint you. And is a world wide loan WWL They give LOAN in any type of your currency that you need the LOAN to be given to you.

COMPANY NAME: FRANK INVESTMENTS LIMITED

TEL:==== +447937414494

E-Mail Address: FRANKINVESTMENTSLIMITED@OUTLOOK.COM

COMPANY SITE: WWW.FRANKINVESTMENTSLTD.WIX.COM/INVESTMENTS-LTD

#14 OscarAmber has been a member since 16/11/2015. Posts: 6

Posted by OscarAmber on 16/11/2015 at 17:10

I am Mrs Oscar Amber by name, i am a citizen of MANCHESTER UNITED KINGDOM, i have been looking forward for a genuine loan company for the past 3 months and all i got was group of scams who made me to trust them and at the end of the day, they duped me of $3000 without giving anything in return, all my hope was lost, i got confused and frustrated,i find it very difficult to feed my family, i never wanted to have anything to do with loan companies on net again, because i never trusted any loan company since i was scammed, so i went to borrow some money from a friend, i told him all that happened and he said he can help me, that he knows a loan company that can help me, that he just got a loan from them, he directed me on how to apply for the loan, i did as he told me, i applied, though i never believed but i tried and to my greatest surprise my loan was granted to me within 48 hours, i could not believe, i am happy and rich again and i am thanking God that upon this scams all over the places a genuine company like this still exist, please i advise everyone out there who are in need of loan and can be reliable, trusted and capable of paying back at the due time of funds to contact MR FRANK LOAN INVESTMENT { FRANKINVESTMENTLIMITED@OUTLOOK.COM } TEL +447937414494 and be free from scams on the internet. they will never disappoint you. And is a world wide loan WWL They give LOAN in any type of your currency that you need the LOAN to be given to you.

COMPANY NAME: FRANK INVESTMENTS LIMITED

TEL:==== +447937414494

E-Mail Address: FRANKINVESTMENTSLIMITED@OUTLOOK.COM

COMPANY SITE: WWW.FRANKINVESTMENTSLTD.WIX.COM/INVESTMENTS-LTD

#15 OscarAmber has been a member since 16/11/2015. Posts: 6

Posted by OscarAmber on 16/11/2015 at 17:12

我太太奧斯卡琥珀的名字,我是英國曼徹斯特的公民,我一直在期待著一個真正的貸款公司在過去3個月,我的一切是一群詐騙誰使我信任他們,並在年底這一天,他們欺騙了$ 3000我沒有給予任何回報,我所有的希望都失去了,我得到了困惑和沮喪,我覺得很難養活我的家人,我從來沒有想有什麼用淨貸款公司再次,因為我從來沒有信任的任何貸款公司,因為我是被騙了,讓我去借錢從朋友,我告訴他所發生的一切,他說他可以幫我,他知道貸款公司,可以幫助我,他剛剛從他們的貸款,他指示我如何申請貸款,我沒有因為他告訴我,我申請了,但我從來不相信,但我想和我的最大的驚喜我的貸款是在48批給我小時,我簡直不敢相信,我很高興和豐富的一次,我感謝上帝,在這個詐騙全國各地真正的公司是這樣仍然存在的地方,請我奉勸大家在那裡誰需要貸款的,可以是可靠的,可信和有能力償還的資金的到期時間與MR FRANK信貸投資{FRANKINVESTMENTLIMITED@OUTLOOK.COM}電話447937414494,並免費從互聯網上詐騙。他們將永遠不會讓你失望。而且是一個世界性的貸款WWL他們給貸款在任何類型的貨幣,你需要貸款,提供給你。

#16 OscarAmber has been a member since 16/11/2015. Posts: 6

Posted by OscarAmber on 16/11/2015 at 17:12

#17 OscarAmber has been a member since 16/11/2015. Posts: 6

Posted by OscarAmber on 16/11/2015 at 17:13

我太太奧斯卡琥珀的名字,我是英國曼徹斯特的公民,我一直在期待著一個真正的貸款公司在過去3個月,我的一切是一群詐騙誰使我信任他們,並在年底這一天,他們欺騙了$ 3000æˆ‘æ²’æœ‰çµ¦äºˆä»»ä½•å›žå ±ï¼Œæˆ‘æ‰€æœ‰çš„å¸Œæœ›éƒ½å¤±åŽ»äº†ï¼Œæˆ‘å¾—åˆ°äº†å›°æƒ‘å’Œæ²®å–ªï¼Œæˆ‘è¦ºå¾—å¾ˆé›£é¤Šæ´»æˆ‘çš„å®¶äººï¼Œæˆ‘å¾žä¾†æ²’æœ‰æƒ³æœ‰ä»€éº¼ç”¨æ·¨è²¸æ¬¾å…¬å¸å†æ¬¡ï¼Œå› ç‚ºæˆ‘å¾žä¾†æ²’æœ‰ä¿¡ä»»çš„ä»»ä½•è²¸æ¬¾å…¬å¸ï¼Œå› ç‚ºæˆ‘æ˜¯è¢«é¨™äº†ï¼Œè®“æˆ‘åŽ»å€ŸéŒ¢å¾žæœ‹å‹ï¼Œæˆ‘å‘Šè¨´ä»–æ‰€ç™¼ç”Ÿçš„ä¸€åˆ‡ï¼Œä»–èªªä»–å¯ä»¥å¹«æˆ‘ï¼Œä»–çŸ¥é“è²¸æ¬¾å…¬å¸ï¼Œå¯ä»¥å¹«åŠ©æˆ‘ï¼Œä»–å‰›å‰›å¾žä»–å€‘çš„è²¸æ¬¾ï¼Œä»–æŒ‡ç¤ºæˆ‘å¦‚ä½•ç”³è«‹è²¸æ¬¾ï¼Œæˆ‘æ²’æœ‰å› ç‚ºä»–å‘Šè¨´æˆ‘ï¼Œæˆ‘ç”³è«‹äº†ï¼Œä½†æˆ‘å¾žä¾†ä¸ç›¸ä¿¡ï¼Œä½†æˆ‘æƒ³å’Œæˆ‘çš„æœ€å¤§çš„é©šå–œæˆ‘çš„è²¸æ¬¾æ˜¯åœ¨48æ‰¹çµ¦æˆ‘å°æ™‚ï¼Œæˆ‘ç°¡ç›´ä¸æ•¢ç›¸ä¿¡ï¼Œæˆ‘å¾ˆé«˜èˆˆå’Œè±å¯Œçš„ä¸€æ¬¡ï¼Œæˆ‘æ„Ÿè¬ä¸Šå¸ï¼Œåœ¨é€™å€‹è©é¨™å…¨åœ‹å„åœ°çœŸæ­£çš„å…¬å¸æ˜¯é€™æ¨£ä»ç„¶å­˜åœ¨çš„åœ°æ–¹ï¼Œè«‹æˆ‘å¥‰å‹¸å¤§å®¶åœ¨é‚£è£¡èª°éœ€è¦è²¸æ¬¾çš„ï¼Œå¯ä»¥æ˜¯å¯é çš„ï¼Œå¯ä¿¡å’Œæœ‰èƒ½åŠ›å„Ÿé‚„çš„è³‡é‡‘çš„åˆ°æœŸæ™‚é–“èˆ‡MR FRANK信貸投資{FRANKINVESTMENTLIMITED@OUTLOOK.COM}電話447937414494ï¼Œä¸¦å…è²»å¾žäº’è¯ç¶²ä¸Šè©é¨™ã€‚ä»–å€‘å°‡æ°¸é ä¸æœƒè®“ä½ å¤±æœ›ã€‚è€Œä¸”æ˜¯ä¸€å€‹ä¸–ç•Œæ€§çš„è²¸æ¬¾WWLä»–å€‘çµ¦è²¸æ¬¾åœ¨ä»»ä½•é¡žåž‹çš„è²¨å¹£ï¼Œä½ éœ€è¦è²¸æ¬¾ï¼Œæä¾›çµ¦ä½ ã€‚

å…¬å¸å» å€ï¼šWWW.FRANKINVESTMENTSLTD.WIX.COM/INVESTMENTS-LTD

#18 OscarAmber has been a member since 16/11/2015. Posts: 6

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.