About us forum

How can I post thanks words to Travelfish forum?

• ongjoel

Joined Travelfish
    6th December, 2013
    Location Singapore
    Places visited:
    At least 9

Dear all
    The question is: How can I post thanks words to Travelfish forum?

Out of my heart, I wanna to say thanks very much in sincere to Travelfish forum. More and more joining this forum, more and more I feel passion on it, and find it very very helpful, for me also and for most of others travelers.

Here, not only I have a chance to share all experience we had about past traveling places we did with my family as well as with friends, but also I can got a big information about all others places might I concern, and had a very good preparation for out might next trips. More joyful and meaningful, each to can help others also have the same happy trips

I feel this forum is very trust and worthy in tourism. It help a lot.

Wish you getting more and more trust from customers, and the site will be more upgraded with updated software to make easy for all people can use it well

Thanks a lot
    Best regards
    Ong Joel

#1 Posted: 9/12/2013 - 07:04

• Advertisement

• maylosada

Joined Travelfish
    28th June, 2013

totally agreed! and I haven't been in Asia yet. I'll be there this Friday for the first time!

thanks A LOT to travelfish for sharing all this information and knowledge and thank you to all the comments in this forum - I have posted few questions and always got really helpful replys from everyone.
    I'll be in Cambodia for 23 days, so I'll try to share some of my experience for other backpackers once I'm back home.

Thanks a lot everyone! :-)

#2 Posted: 9/12/2013 - 15:52

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
New sections and other changes with the Travelfish forum ... By somtam2000 on 10 Jan 2013 5 946 12 Jan 2013
You can now add images to posts on the Travelfish forum ... By somtam2000 on 5 Jan 2013 2 1606 5 Jan 2013
Travelfish forum usage guidelines - request for comment ... By somtam2000 on 3 Jan 2013 6 2155 19 Jan 2013