Photo: A walk in the fields near Tetebatu, Lombok.

About us forum

Changes to member profile page

Posted by somtam2000 on 11/3/2014 at 21:52 admin

Hi all,

Just a quick note that we've made a few changes to the Travelfish member profile page. You can see an example here (my page).

Some of the changes are cosmetic rearranging stuff, but we have placed the map in (if you use it) and have also added a table up top that indicates some of the contributions a Travelfish member has been making to the site -- not all of these are active yet, notably "Discoveries" and "Photos uploaded" but I'll be writing more about them in a week or so when we turn them on.

We'll be reworking the methods for uploading profile pics shortly to make them considerably more easy to use.

If anyone has suggestions or thoughts on other ways these could be improved/be more useful, please let me know.

Obviously if your profile is private then nothing is displayed.

Cheers

#1 somtam2000 has been a member since 21/1/2004. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 7,507
 Where has somtam2000 been?   Website   Twitter   Facebook    Flickr    Google+   Instagram   Pinterest 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.