Click here to learn more about somtam2000
    Joined Travelfish
    21st January, 2004
    Location Indonesia
    Total reviews: 24
    Places visited:
    At least 113

Hi all,

Just a quick note that we've made a few changes to the Travelfish member profile page. You can see an example here (my page).

Some of the changes are cosmetic rearranging stuff, but we have placed the map in (if you use it) and have also added a table up top that indicates some of the contributions a Travelfish member has been making to the site -- not all of these are active yet, notably "Discoveries" and "Photos uploaded" but I'll be writing more about them in a week or so when we turn them on.

We'll be reworking the methods for uploading profile pics shortly to make them considerably more easy to use.

If anyone has suggestions or thoughts on other ways these could be improved/be more useful, please let me know.

Obviously if your profile is private then nothing is displayed.

Cheers

#1 Posted: 11/3/2014 - 21:52

• Advertisement

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
New member profile pages ... By somtam2000 on 4 Jan 2013 0 805 4 Jan 2013