Click here to learn more about somtam2000
    Joined Travelfish
    21st January, 2004
    Location Indonesia
    Total reviews: 24
    Places visited:
    At least 113

Hi everyone,

We've been busy with a redesign for a while now and I'm looking for a few regular Travelfish members who have a bit of time to help us out looking at mockups of different pages for the site. It won't be a big time sink, but we'd ask you to look at a page now and then -- probably once a week at this stage, tell us what you think and answer a few specific questions that we'd have for you related to that particular mockup.

If you're interested to help out, please let me know in this thread -- we'll be doing everything in a private Facebook group, so you'll need to be a Facebook user, and you'll need to friend me (stuartmcdonald007) so I can invite you into the private group. If we're already friends on Facebook, just send me a message asking to be added to the group.

If you're not keen (or hate Facebook!) but do have suggestions for stuff you'd like to see considered for the redesign, please feel free to post here -- or to contact me privately -- and we'll take a look.

Many thanks

Stuart

#1 Posted: 22/8/2014 - 20:01

• Advertisement

• antoniamitc-
    hell

Click here to learn more about antoniamitchell
    Joined Travelfish
    13th May, 2012
    Location United Kingdom
    Total reviews: 3
    Places visited:
    At least 39

Hi Stuart,
    I'm happy to help; I'll connect on FB.

#2 Posted: 23/8/2014 - 01:36

• busylizzy

Joined Travelfish
    31st December, 2007
    Location New Zealand
    Total reviews: 20
    Places visited:
    At least 107

As always, happy to help. And of course you know I will have lots of opinions.... :-)

#3 Posted: 23/8/2014 - 03:01

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Travelfish redesign ... By somtam2000 on 21 Jun 2010 4 2575 4 Aug 2011
Itinerary assistance/ diving assistance needed. ... By Dancharles100 on 25 Jan 2010 0 1608 25 Jan 2010