Photo: A walk in the fields near Tetebatu, Lombok.

About us forum

New site, broken links

Posted by somtam2000 on 14/1/2009 at 09:31 admin

Just a quick note that we're in the final stage of moving to the new-fangled Travelfish design, but as a side-effect of this move you may come across some broken links and duplicated information (particularly in the Sihanoukville,Cambodia and Phuket,Thailand sections of the site).

Sorry for the inconvenience, but we figured it was better to do it this way rather than shut the whole site down for a day or two.

Thanks for your patience!

Stuart

#1 somtam2000 has been a member since 21/1/2004. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 7,507
 Where has somtam2000 been?   Website   Twitter   Facebook    Flickr    Google+   Instagram   Pinterest 

Posted by CunningMcFar on 16/1/2009 at 00:41

Hey there Stuart~
I am having problems posting hotel reviews, getting back an error message. Could this also be affecting the reviews postings?
Thx

#2 CunningMcFar has been a member since 20/8/2004. Posts: 163
 Where has CunningMcFar been? 

Posted by Tilapia on 16/1/2009 at 02:31

Me, too. I've done about 3 or 4 and none of them have been posted. I just get a message that the site has gone to a beach somewhere.

Can you let us know when this has been sorted?

Thanks.

#3 Tilapia has been a member since 21/4/2006. Location: Canada. Posts: 1,491
 Where has Tilapia been? 

Posted by somtam2000 on 16/1/2009 at 05:27 admin

OK, that's fixed -- the problems always arise from the least expected spots.

The reviews you entered are in the system and being displayed so no need to re-enter.

Thanks for letting me know... now back to sorting the rest of the dramas out!

#4 somtam2000 has been a member since 21/1/2004. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 7,507
 Where has somtam2000 been?   Website   Twitter   Facebook    Flickr    Google+   Instagram   Pinterest 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.