admin
    Click here to learn more about somtam2000
    Joined Travelfish
    21st January, 2004
    Location Indonesia
    Total reviews: 24
    Places visited:
    At least 113

We're looking for a Bangkok-based researcher to update and put together new content for Travelfish.org. While the position is Bangkok-based the successful candidate would have opportunities to travel in Thailand and the region. The position would be ideal for a native English-speaking blogger/writer with an interest in travel. It would fit well for someone who has other freelance gigs but a fair amount of free time up their sleeve. We're quite flexible.

This is NOT an Internet research job. The researcher must physically see everything they write about.

Payment is made on a per-destination basis. The bigger and more complex the destination covered, the higher the fee. A researcher doing a couple of trips a month to small- to medium-sized spots could expect to earn around 15,000 - 30,000 THB a month. The more you do, the more you earn.

I'll be in Bangkok from Monday 26 January for two weeks conducting interviews and trials. If you're interested in more information, please see the jobs page ( http://www.travelfish.org/jobs.php ) and follow through on the application process ASAP.

Thanks

#1 Posted: 25/1/2009 - 08:11

• Advertisement

• lydiafarber

Joined Travelfish
    5th February, 2009

What is Stuart McDonald's email address that I can send my application to? Is the position still open? Thanks!

#2 Posted: 5/2/2009 - 10:03

• chaos23

Joined Travelfish
    4th September, 2008
    Total reviews: 7

hello somtam, is it possible to give you reviews for malaysian content, tipps and hints? i am working as a journalist and would like to help if i can after my next trip.

nonetheless, it is not the same as if it would be one of you going undercover and checking all :)

#3 Posted: 22/6/2009 - 01:04

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.