admin
    Click here to learn more about somtam2000
    Joined Travelfish
    21st January, 2004
    Location Indonesia
    Total reviews: 24
    Places visited:
    At least 113

If you're using Internet Explorer 6 as your web browser, from today onwards, you'll see a slightly different homepage to everyone else.

Instead of the photo of the woman from Chinese New Year in Bangkok, you'll see a pink box with a short note suggesting you consider either upgrading your browser to Internet Explorer 7, or (better still) switching to a different browser, like Firefox, Opera or Chrome.

IE6 homepage screenshot

This box will only appear to you once (unless you clear cookies, in which case it will appear once again).

It's just a suggestion, and Travelfish will continue to (mostly) work in IE6.

If the suggestion box doesn't go away after you reload, please post here and I'll look into it.

If you want to give Firefox, Opera or Chrome a whirl, you can download them here:
    Firefox
    Chrome
    Opera

Cheers

#1 Posted: 19/2/2009 - 12:29

• Advertisement

• BruceMoon

Click here to learn more about BruceMoon
    Joined Travelfish
    27th December, 2008
    Location Australia
    Total reviews: 6

Somtam

I've been using Firefox for ages, but I also use the others for specific actions.

That said, I'm starting to believe that Opera is now better than Firefox. Seems more user friendly, and doesn't crash as much.

Cheers

#2 Posted: 2/7/2009 - 19:17

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.