Photo: A walk in the fields near Tetebatu, Lombok.

About us forum

AirAsia advertising with Travelfish

Posted by somtam2000 on 13/5/2009 at 08:04 admin

As you've probably noticed, we're running a fair number of AirAsia advertisements on Travelfish now.

This is because we've just commenced a year-long advertising deal with them and we're delighted to have Southeast Asia's leading budget airline pick Southeast Asia's leading budget website as an advertising partner.

I've personally flown them dozens of times, and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them -- even if they were not advertising with us! So, if you're looking for a cheap flight, keep them in mind.

See their website for more info: AirAsia

#1 somtam2000 has been a member since 21/1/2004. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 7,436
 Where has somtam2000 been?   Website   Twitter   Facebook    Flickr    Google+   Instagram   Pinterest 

Posted by Jon_Mak_Mak on 23/5/2009 at 15:03

I use them for my asian flights.

Somtam, as you have some kind of contact with them, please convince them to do the Bangkok to Siem reap route. :)

#2 Jon_Mak_Mak has been a member since 21/2/2007. Location: United Kingdom. Posts: 464
 Website 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.