About us forum

eFish

• Lother

Joined Travelfish
    12th May, 2006
    Location Earth
    Total reviews: 31

Hi,

Any particular reason why eFish aren't available for all the places Travelfish covers? For example, Nghe An and Quang Binh provinces in Vietnam.

#1 Posted: 4/6/2009 - 17:57

• Advertisement

• somtam2000

admin
    Click here to learn more about somtam2000
    Joined Travelfish
    21st January, 2004
    Location Indonesia
    Total reviews: 24
    Places visited:
    At least 113

Ahhh because I forgot to turn them on. They're available now -- along with a bucket load of others I forgot to switch on.

Sorry!

#2 Posted: 5/6/2009 - 08:26

• SBE

Click here to learn more about SBE
    Joined Travelfish
    14th April, 2008
    Location Global Village
    Total reviews: 5
    Places visited:
    At least 2

It's a jolly good job we are around to make sure you don't doze off in your hammock in the sun all day isn't it Somtam!!! ;-))

PS. If you send me just $47.99 for that helpful remark I can upgrade my flickr account and put more useful pics of Indonesia on it for you. It's almost full now.

I know you have a photo thingy too on TF but if I do that then the pics won't belong to ME any longer... (I don't think?).

#3 Posted: 5/6/2009 - 17:33

• somtam2000

admin
    Click here to learn more about somtam2000
    Joined Travelfish
    21st January, 2004
    Location Indonesia
    Total reviews: 24
    Places visited:
    At least 113

Photo thing on Travelfish? You mean the Flickr group? You still own them -- you post them to your Flickr account and then add them to the Travelfish group... and then they show up on Travelfish... no ownership issues.

You've got some fabulous shots by the way -- I've never been to the Philippines, but you've got some crackers from there.

You want a Pro upgrade (Isn't it 24,95 - not $47.99?)? More info is here about how you can win one ;-)

#4 Posted: 6/6/2009 - 07:33

• SBE

Click here to learn more about SBE
    Joined Travelfish
    14th April, 2008
    Location Global Village
    Total reviews: 5
    Places visited:
    At least 2

Well every time I log into my flickr account it screams at me saying "You only have room for a few more pictures, pay $47.99 and this will no longer be a problem. Click here"

This is the price for a 2 year subscription though...the cheaper price must be buried in the small print.... I haven't actually clicked on the link to look so I don't know.

I could always sign up for another free flickr account but you have to first get another yahoo email account which is very time consuming. Every time you suggest a user name they say it's already taken and every time you try another one they make you prove you aren't a spambot. It takes hours and hours.

I could find another site to host my stuff....but that would involve laboriously copying all my old pics to it.

Or I could win a prize from you.

Hmm.

Does anything I write about have to be about one of the main countries you cover or can it be about anywhere in SE Asia. (eg Philippines).

PS Do you know happens after a year if I don't cough up another $24.95? ...do all the extra pics I put on there suddenly disappear?

#5 Posted: 6/6/2009 - 17:42

• busylizzy

Joined Travelfish
    31st December, 2007
    Location New Zealand
    Total reviews: 20
    Places visited:
    At least 107

"Do you know happens after a year if I don't cough up another $24.95? ...do all the extra pics I put on there suddenly disappear?"

I was just reading up on Flickr stuff on both TF and the Flickr website, and came across this on Flickr:

---------------------------------------
    WHAT HAPPENS IF MY PRO ACCOUNT EXPIRES?

If your Pro account expires, don't panic! None of your photos or videos have been deleted!

This means instead of enjoying the super-duper capacity of your Pro account, you're now subject to the limits of a free account. If you upgrade again, all of your photos will be waiting for you.

Any of your sets that disappeared will magically reappear when you renew or upgrade.

-------------------------------------------

#6 Posted: 14/7/2009 - 16:46

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.