Photo: A walk in the fields near Tetebatu, Lombok.

About us forum

Beach day

Posted by somtam2000 on 13/7/2009 at 10:29 admin

i'm on a deck chair having a day off and will announce all. The winners tonight when I get home. Typing this on an iPhone ... Never used one before and am already a total convert. Pasir Putin is lovely. But the sea too rough to swi
just now!

#1 somtam2000 has been a member since 21/1/2004. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 7,504
 Where has somtam2000 been?   Website   Twitter   Facebook    Flickr    Google+   Instagram   Pinterest 

Posted by smash on 13/7/2009 at 10:58

way to make someone sitting in their office in auckland jealous somtam... enjoy!

#2 smash has been a member since 21/6/2009. Posts: 162

Posted by SBE on 13/7/2009 at 14:56

Enjoy your day off, you deserve it! When you come back you can tell the IT neophytes amongst us what's so great about iphones. Can you download TF guides, music and the like onto them? Is it very expensive to use the internet and can you do it from anywhere? I'm trying to reduce the number of electrics I cart around with me to a bare minimum as they weigh a lot what with all the dedicated chargers and stuff.

#3 SBE has been a member since 14/4/2008. Location: Global Village. Posts: 2,002
 Where has SBE been? 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.