admin
    Click here to learn more about somtam2000
    Joined Travelfish
    21st January, 2004
    Location Indonesia
    Total reviews: 24
    Places visited:
    At least 113

Just a quick note that I've just added a new thing to the forum that should help people to find the answer they're looking for -- especially if the question has been asked before.

At the end of each discussionyou'll now see a list of up to a dozen related threads -- ie threads that may be on the same topic. Now this is all determined automatically, so there could be some mismatchs, but in general we hope this will help people find the information they're after without needing to ask a new question.

For example, take the post today on getting from Luang Prabang to Vang Vieng here you'll see while some of the "related posts" at the base of the thread are about other overland trips, one of them does cover this trip (like I said -- not perfect, but probably helpful.

If you've any suggestions on how this could be made more helpful, please let me know.

Also, if there are no related threads, then nothing shows!

Cheers

#1 Posted: 16/11/2009 - 10:26

• Advertisement

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
You can now add images to posts on the Travelfish forum ... By somtam2000 on 5 Jan 2013 2 1682 5 Jan 2013