Scuba diving in Asia forum

PADI Scuba Dive Course Koh Samui

• Anderson85

Joined Travelfish
    7th May, 2008

Does anyone have experience with PADI scuba dive teaching centers in Koh Samui? Any recommendations or warnings would be appreciated. We are planing to be in Samui in July.

Thanks, Andy

#1 Posted: 18/5/2008 - 04:37

• Advertisement

• packtoofull

Joined Travelfish
    16th May, 2007
    Location Indonesia

Samui dive shops tend to take their pax to Ko Tao or, sometimes, Ko Pha Ngan. If you're looking for a serious stint of diving you're far better off to base yourself on Ko Tao.

As for specific dive shop recommendations, I don't dive, so can't really help, we do though have a story on the dive sites in the Samui archipelago here:
    http://www.travelfish.org/feature/9

#2 Posted: 18/5/2008 - 06:57

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
I already have my PADI dive cert where should i go to dive? ... By Stancy on 20 Nov 2009 13 5214 19 Jan 2012
one-day scuba dive in Koh Tao without certification ... By FaceTheHorizon on 1 Jun 2013 3 2293 7 Jun 2013
where to get my Scuba Dive license? (need experts' help!) ... By bman2901 on 20 Jul 2006 0 2823 20 Jul 2006
What is your favorite place to scuba dive in SE Asia? ... By mattocmd on 16 Oct 2008 0 3683 16 Oct 2008