Australia forum

Brisbane family trip

• hoorayhi

Joined Travelfish
    5th March, 2013

Hello, am headed to Brisbane for a week trip with the family. I am interested to know what are some family-friendly places and activities to do? Our kids are 8 and 10. Thanks!

#1 Posted: 30/4/2013 - 10:07

• Advertisement

• Bradders

Joined Travelfish
    6th January, 2013

Local brisbanite here...

In the Brisbane citywise there is southbank parklands not sure of the top of my head about other area's I have no kids lol,

But heading south towards the Gold Coast you have all the theme Parks, Seaworld, Dreamworld, WB Movie World, Wet 'N Wild
    Towards the sunshine coast is Steve Irwins Australia Zoo.

#2 Posted: 30/4/2013 - 17:00

• rclark

Click here to learn more about rclark
    Joined Travelfish
    10th June, 2013
    Location Canada

SeaWorld! Kids love that sort of stuff. And of course, the usual attractions like beaches, parks, etc.... Maybe a family surf lesson?

#3 Posted: 10/6/2013 - 17:52

• petersumpte-
    rs

Joined Travelfish
    29th October, 2013

You can go for tours including Fraser Island, Moreton Island, Skydiving,Rock Climbing, Kayaking Brisbane River and many more great activities which will show you the best of Brisbane.

#4 Posted: 29/10/2013 - 03:04

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.