Photo: Red Rock back beach, northern NSW.

Australia forum

which route to take- BKK to australia, new zealand and cook islands

Posted by Lakbay_pinay on 20/9/2013 at 02:25

hi everyone! planning a 2 month trip in late February 2014 which would start in the US to Thailand, visit cambodia for a weekend then bangkok to Australia, New Zealand and Cook Islands (as much as i can)
I am looking more a culture/nature/food/adventure trip (that wont blow my bank account!)
I know that it is cheap to fly from Thailand to Australia, however, I'm not sure where to go from there.
I need help on which route to take- and I really dont want to be moving every day. I initially wanted to break down my trip in 2-week increments (because friends may be meeting up with me wherever i end up in!)
any help would be greatly appreciated! I am overwhelmed with lonelyplanet book guide and i figure ill start here first, since travel fish was very helpful in my last South East Asia trip. thanks!!!

#1 Lakbay_pinay has been a member since 10/10/2012. Posts: 2

Posted by MellisaTurner on 26/9/2013 at 02:07

It seems that you have been to Southeast Asia before. You need not to worry about your budget as Thailand and Cambodia are not costlier ones.

#2 MellisaTurner has been a member since 16/3/2013. Posts: 14

Posted by chinarocks on 30/10/2013 at 10:18

Let it not be said that Peter Sumpters talks a load of old codswallop.

#3 chinarocks has been a member since 17/6/2011. Posts: 740

Posted by LeonardCohen1 on 17/12/2013 at 21:35

You sound lost. What r u travelling for?

What is culture and adventure?

Too vague.

You wont find it if u dont know what u r looking for

#4 LeonardCohen1 has been a member since 24/7/2012. Posts: 2,148

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.