Australia forum

which route to take- BKK to australia, new zealand and cook islands

• Lakbay_pinay

Joined Travelfish
    10th October, 2012

hi everyone! planning a 2 month trip in late February 2014 which would start in the US to Thailand, visit cambodia for a weekend then bangkok to Australia, New Zealand and Cook Islands (as much as i can)
    I am looking more a culture/nature/food/adventure trip (that wont blow my bank account!)
    I know that it is cheap to fly from Thailand to Australia, however, I'm not sure where to go from there.
    I need help on which route to take- and I really dont want to be moving every day. I initially wanted to break down my trip in 2-week increments (because friends may be meeting up with me wherever i end up in!)
    any help would be greatly appreciated! I am overwhelmed with lonelyplanet book guide and i figure ill start here first, since travel fish was very helpful in my last South East Asia trip. thanks!!!

#1 Posted: 20/9/2013 - 02:25

• Advertisement

• MellisaTurn-
    er

Joined Travelfish
    16th March, 2013

It seems that you have been to Southeast Asia before. You need not to worry about your budget as Thailand and Cambodia are not costlier ones.

#2 Posted: 26/9/2013 - 02:07

• chinarocks

Joined Travelfish
    17th June, 2011

Let it not be said that Peter Sumpters talks a load of old codswallop.

#3 Posted: 30/10/2013 - 10:18

• LeonardCohe-
    n1

Joined Travelfish
    24th July, 2012
    Total reviews: 11

You sound lost. What r u travelling for?

What is culture and adventure?

Too vague.

You wont find it if u dont know what u r looking for

#4 Posted: 17/12/2013 - 21:35

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
thailand to australia then to newzealand and cook island?! ... By Lakbay_pinay on 20 Sep 2013 2 855 20 Sep 2013
Australia/New Zealand ... By Nienke on 5 Mar 2012 2 2779 13 Jul 2012
Road trip in Australia or New Zealand? ... By travellingsarah on 6 Sep 2013 11 2394 18 Oct 2014
Taking the Scenic Route - 20 weeks of traveling SEA, Australia and Polynesia ... By thescenicroute on 19 Nov 2013 9 1693 7 Feb 2014