Bangladesh forum

Beautiful Bangladesh

• subrato_sah-
    a37

Joined Travelfish
    1st April, 2013

Who never visit Bangladesh, they miss so much the beauty of Bangladesh. Bangladesh has no lack of beauty. All around of this country, you can see only beauty and beauty.
    At last being happy visiting this country, you have to say that Bangladesh is a beautiful country.

#1 Posted: 2/4/2013 - 02:52

• Advertisement

• MADMAC

Joined Travelfish
    6th June, 2009
    Total reviews: 10

How is the nightlife?

#2 Posted: 2/4/2013 - 04:36

• chinarocks

Joined Travelfish
    17th June, 2011

With a 90% Muslim population, I'm guessing that outside of Dhaka one would struggle - certainly compared to Thailand.

At least it's beautiful though...

#3 Posted: 2/4/2013 - 06:08

• MADMAC

Joined Travelfish
    6th June, 2009
    Total reviews: 10

At least they have salsa in Dhaka - it could be worse.

#4 Posted: 2/4/2013 - 09:59

• 66manoj44

Joined Travelfish
    12th December, 2013

What is famous there.?
    what kind of beauty you are talking..

#5 Posted: 1/1/2014 - 21:48

• dianamartin

Joined Travelfish
    3rd May, 2014

I am in India right now and my next destination is Nepal I love greenery and beaches. I really don't give a thought of visiting Bangladesh could you please let us know which kind of things to see and enjoy in Bangladesh.

#6 Posted: 29/5/2014 - 17:53

• Barisal_Ontu

Joined Travelfish
    1st June, 2014

Dear Dianamartin

Bangladesh is one of the Gorgeous Riverine country in the world where you can watch plenty of rivers crisscrossing this green country.There are 160 million laughing people do welcome the visitors from the depth of their hearts.80% of it's people live in village on a very simple life style and almost the depends on firming and they also welcome the visitors by a cup of black zinger tea and home made cake. Here you can watch world's longest unbroken sea beach and one of the fully natural sea beach in this sub-continent where you can watch full sun rise and sun set from the same place.The Paddle Rocket Steamer trip for a 20 hours journey which is running in here during the time of the British Colonial Period - by this way you can watch the two side river scenario of Bangladesh on Day and Night time and explore the World's Largest Mangrove Forest including a unique Bio - Diversity of the Nature with Majestic Royal Bengal Tiger.The 500 years old "OLD DHAKA", Resourceful Hilly Beauty Hill Tracts - Tea capital of Bangladesh and so on.

So, you can explore in here, enjoy in here and go back home with full of smiling face from here.

All the best

Ontu

#7 Posted: 1/6/2014 - 09:18

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.