Burma forum

• yutu

Joined Travelfish
    27th July, 2011

"You this is stem what?" XuWei again ask, I think, is he saw just case, secretly watch the mischievous guy and saw him in good for pets I have already drunk to drink coffee, nfl jerseys from china not words into XuWei ear.
    Section 32: chapter 6 love need is trust (4)
    I was about to explain, with him to women over, smile ying ying said: "wei, I walked first, your software, I am very happy. Say that finish with red fire kiss on his face and a smile, and I went to ignore the existence of JACK.
    "You this is stem what?" I LaoXiuChengNu's asked.
    "I'm asking you, wholesale nfl jerseys why do you ask me." XuWei dissatisfaction with beautiful eyes staring at me.
    "I also ask, why didn't you answer me." I began to get fresh, because I don't know how clearly explain, JACK did it on purpose, he knew XuWei, saw him coming would be a intimacy scene for him to see, so I jumped into the Yellow River also wash not clear.
    "What do you mean, make TongTong? That night the client of the company, the way she is polite, Oakley sunglasses wholesale you know what is polite not?"
    "Of course I understand, I this is polite." I said, "JACK" the sound myself laugh, I use the same resentment eyes like zhen son stab to him.
    "Originally mouth to kiss is polite ah, cheap nfl jerseys that you did for waitresses also want to say to be polite? Not to beggar said polite." XuWei with disdain expression looked at me.
    "You, unreasonable, *****!!!!!!" I stand up, and stared him to say.
    "Are you a man."
    "I'm not, you are."
    "You are, I'm not."
    "You are, I'm not."

#1 Posted: 27/7/2011 - 15:19

• Advertisement

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.