Burma forum

Photos of my Myanmar trip

• Harry05

Joined Travelfish
    9th September, 2007

Hi guys,

Just returned from a great four week trip in Myanmar and thanks for all the input and advice on this forum. If you want to see my pisc use this link http://www.flickr.com/photos/wereldreiziger/sets/72157639479468885/ .

To watch them just click on the first photo and if you want to watch a slideshow open the first photo and click on the three dots on right hand corner below the photo.

Hope you like them and of course any questions are welcome.

Harry.

#1 Posted: 7/1/2014 - 08:00

• Advertisement

• SikKelowna

Joined Travelfish
    4th May, 2011

Wow, fantastic Photos! !

You make me want to detour to Myanmar, it's always been on my list of places to see and it looks Amazing!

Great photography and it looks like you had a amazing time, thanks for sharing!

Chris

#2 Posted: 7/1/2014 - 20:03

• smartlyndy

Joined Travelfish
    7th May, 2009

Your photos are stunning! Thanks for posting them.
    We are going for 4 weeks in June so I might get back to you with some questions between now and then.

Lyndall

#3 Posted: 8/1/2014 - 07:37

• dannyjacob

Joined Travelfish
    10th February, 2014

They are exactly what I did see when visiting Burma (Myanmar) last year, still a pure country and it has not been spoilt as Thailand was.

Thanks for posting your beautiful photos!

#4 Posted: 12/2/2014 - 23:53

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.