Photo: Temple outside Monywa.

Burma forum

Any bloggers in Burma?

Posted by DontForgetToMov on 16/5/2014 at 02:22

Hey everyone!

We're planning our next trip to Asia and have Burma at the top of our list of places to see. We're wondering what people's experiences have been like getting around Burma as a budget backpacker and how receptive they are to investigative type journalism. We've found a few great bloggers that have recently been through, but we're hearing mixed reviews. Thought this might be a good forum to ask. Or maybe people know of any good blogs that have written about Burma lately?

Cheers everyone :)

#1 DontForgetToMov has been a member since 16/5/2014. Location: Global Village. Posts: 2
 Website   Twitter   Facebook    Flickr    Google+   Instagram   Pinterest 

Posted by wanderingwander on 2/6/2014 at 03:29

Hi Guys
I have not long returned from Burma. It should definitely be on your list if your heading to South East Asia. It was pretty amazing. You can check out my blog for some hints and tips www.thewanderingwanderluster.com

It might come in handy for planning your itinerary or costs etc....there are reviews as well. Let me know if you have any questions :)

#2 wanderingwander has been a member since 2/6/2014. Posts: 2

Posted by chengywong on 15/6/2014 at 09:05

Hi travelers,
I just came back from Myanmar early this year after a challenging 11-days trip. I hereby would like to share my trip itinerary which we did extensive research. Hope the attached link helps and happy planning.
http://chengywong.blogspot.com/2014/04/mingalabar-discover-burma-myanmar-in.html

#3 chengywong has been a member since 11/6/2014. Posts: 19

Posted by DontForgetToMov on 16/6/2014 at 06:34

Thanks for the tips guys! Can't wait to plan our next adventure through there :)

#4 DontForgetToMov has been a member since 16/5/2014. Location: Global Village. Posts: 2
 Website   Twitter   Facebook    Flickr    Google+   Instagram   Pinterest 

Posted by Ritasterling on 27/6/2014 at 01:20

I just came back from Myanmar early this year after a challenging 11-days trip. I hereby would like to share my trip itinerary which we did extensive research. Hope the attached link helps and happy planning.

Inner Jacket

#5 Ritasterling has been a member since 27/6/2014. Posts: 1

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.