Burma forum

24 days family initiary

• nir_k

Joined Travelfish
    24th August, 2014

Hi Guys
    I saw you are doing great job helping out with initiaries.
    My wife, 5 years old and myself are going to travell Burma from from Sept 22nd ( Yangon ) to Oct. 28th (Flight from Mandalay )

Here are some of our interests:
    Wildlife and nature - eco toursims and trekking (not too hard given my 5 years old (-: )
    Buddhism (I practice budhist meditation).
    Children attractions
    Culture and meeting the Buremese people & monks if possible

Our current plans include:

A few days in Yangon and a trip to Bago & The golden rock - 3.5 days
    Bagan & mount Popa - 5 days
    trekking from Kalaw to Inle lake (3 days) and a few days at Inle lake, Pindaya - 10 days
    and ending with a few days at Mandalay from which we flight to BKK - 4.5 days

It can be wonderful to add to this plan a trip to a national park with many animals, and maybe visit a less travelled village. As you see our itinary has space (-:
    Which is most sutiable given the weather at Spet.-Oct and our itinary?

We do consider doing some flights- mainly yangon to bagan, and maybe Bagan to HeHoe
    Any other flights you suggest doing?
    Where should we arrange hotels before, and where can we just come and find a guest house.

Tough we generally prefer to travell as backpackers I do consider doing some parts as organized with a tour guide who may help us communicate better with people.

Any other recommendations for family travel?

thanks in advance
    Nir

#1 Posted: 24/8/2014 - 17:05

• Advertisement

• dragonnest88

Joined Travelfish
    26th August, 2014

《DNfires》Private server, LV80, the characters has 7 classes . We did reasonable settings, you will have the best experience while playing game. Otherwise, it has good speeds all over the world. www.dnfires.com

#2 Posted: 26/8/2014 - 21:39

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.