Photo: Temple outside Monywa.

Burma forum

24 days family initiary

Posted by nir_k on 24/8/2014 at 17:05

Hi Guys
I saw you are doing great job helping out with initiaries.
My wife, 5 years old and myself are going to travell Burma from from Sept 22nd ( Yangon ) to Oct. 28th (Flight from Mandalay )

Here are some of our interests:
Wildlife and nature - eco toursims and trekking (not too hard given my 5 years old (-: )
Buddhism (I practice budhist meditation).
Children attractions
Culture and meeting the Buremese people & monks if possible

Our current plans include:

A few days in Yangon and a trip to Bago & The golden rock - 3.5 days
Bagan & mount Popa - 5 days
trekking from Kalaw to Inle lake (3 days) and a few days at Inle lake, Pindaya - 10 days
and ending with a few days at Mandalay from which we flight to BKK - 4.5 days

It can be wonderful to add to this plan a trip to a national park with many animals, and maybe visit a less travelled village. As you see our itinary has space (-:
Which is most sutiable given the weather at Spet.-Oct and our itinary?

We do consider doing some flights- mainly yangon to bagan, and maybe Bagan to HeHoe
Any other flights you suggest doing?
Where should we arrange hotels before, and where can we just come and find a guest house.

Tough we generally prefer to travell as backpackers I do consider doing some parts as organized with a tour guide who may help us communicate better with people.

Any other recommendations for family travel?

thanks in advance
Nir

#1 nir_k has been a member since 24/8/2014. Posts: 1

Posted by dragonnest88 on 26/8/2014 at 21:39

《DNfires》Private server, LV80, the characters has 7 classes . We did reasonable settings, you will have the best experience while playing game. Otherwise, it has good speeds all over the world. www.dnfires.com

#2 dragonnest88 has been a member since 26/8/2014. Posts: 1

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.