Buy/Sell motorbikes forum

bike (100cc) for sale in hcmc

• Rensw

Joined Travelfish
    3rd August, 2011

Posted from within Vietnam.

Beautiful bike for sale. As you can see in the picture it looks good. Besides it looks good it also works fine. If you have doubts about doing the trip hcmc - hanoi, stop doubting. It is AMAZING. Around 13 august i arrive in hcmc and then (with pain in my heart) i want to sell my bike (her name is ' miss saigon'). I take good care of the bike, and before you buy it, i will give the bike a big cleaning and i will make sure a mechanic looks at everything and will fix all the small things that don't work that good anymore. If you don't know how to ride a bike (its your first time with gears), i can teach you. I have a few spare parts for you and you can get my helmet for free. Besides all that, i can give you a few tips for your trip, like some basic words in vietnamese (think about the vietnamese word for dog, if you dont want to eat dog), mechanic, cleaning, hotel, hostel, hello etc.). I would like to get around 320 dollar for the bike, but the price is ofcourse negotiatable (we are in asia!). If you are interested, you can mail me at markvansuchtelen@hotmail.com, or you can call on my vietnamese phonenumber 01648492578. If you want to travel with 2 people, i have a friend who also wants to sell his bike.
    Greetings, mark

#1 Posted: 3/8/2011 - 16:30

• Advertisement

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

This post has been locked by the moderator.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Honda Win 100cc For Sale in HCMC ... By JRlaser2 on 11 Dec 2011 0 753 11 Dec 2011
2 X Honda Wins 100cc for sale in HCMC ... By littleoconnor on 6 Nov 2011 1 674 7 Nov 2011
Honda Win 100cc for Sale $280,- HCMC Jan.24-28 (Ho Chi Minh City) ... By jvdb on 24 Jan 2012 0 689 24 Jan 2012