Buy/Sell motorbikes forum

Honda Win for sale in Hanoi $330

• callumswift

Joined Travelfish
    7th August, 2011

Posted from within Vietnam.

I am looking to sell my Honda Win 100cc Manual Motorcycle.

I purchase this bike in Saigon in the beginning of July, and have since rode it north. It is a great runner, powering up hills with ease (I weigh 90kg plus my 20kg bag). The only problems that I have had with this bike is a snapped clutch cable which has been replaced and a new spark plug after a batch of dodgy fuel.

The bike comes with a large rear rack, bungee cords for attaching your bag, a large section of tarpaulin for water proofing, and also a decent chain for security. I will also include my helmet and a large set of waterproofs (jacket and trousers). Plus all the registration details and a Vietnamese insurance card. The rear tyre has more than enough tread for another 3000km, plus I have just fitted a new front tyre. The clutch and brakes still have plenty of meat on them. Plus it features a really funky paint job!

I have never had such a great experience riding a bike in my life, this gives you the flexibility to explore where few tourists go. If you buy the bike I can provide recommendations for locations to visit, and roads to ride. The bikes are common throughout Vietnam, and you can get them repaired and have oil changes in any town or village. (I changed the oil every 700km for around $3 each time, last change was done in sapa).

The price is $330 (7,000,000 Vietnamese Dong) and is up for negotiation (sensible offers please) but you will not be disappointed with it. I will be in Hanoi for a couple of days sorting out Visas, and staying at the Hanoi Backpackers on Me May road in Winston Dormitory

Pictures can be sent on request, or you are welcome to visit the bike. I am happy to offer test rides of the bike

Please contact me via the forum if you have any more questions

#1 Posted: 11/8/2011 - 11:29

• Advertisement

• callumswift

Joined Travelfish
    7th August, 2011

I am willing to drop the price to $300 for a quick sale. please contact me on callum_swift@hotmail.com

#2 Posted: 12/8/2011 - 17:23

• callumswift

Joined Travelfish
    7th August, 2011

I really want to head to china as soon as possible, so I have dropped the price to $250. At this price it isn't going to hang around for long. Message me for details

#3 Posted: 13/8/2011 - 13:53

• nickdc

Joined Travelfish
    14th August, 2011

Hi, I'm possibly interested in buying the bike but will be in Hanoi in about 2 days. Is it still available?

#4 Posted: 14/8/2011 - 16:13

• callumswift

Joined Travelfish
    7th August, 2011

The bike is still available, but I am looking to leave tomorrow as a mechanic is looking to buy the bike. When do you arrive as I could wait a day? email me on callum_swift@hotmail.com

#5 Posted: 14/8/2011 - 16:59

• callumswift

Joined Travelfish
    7th August, 2011

I am still in Hanoi for another couple of days, I am at the Hanoi Backpackers hostel on me mey road if you want the bike, email me when you get here on Callum_swift@hotmail.com

#6 Posted: 15/8/2011 - 18:31

• gabrielgodin

Joined Travelfish
    17th February, 2011

hey, I could biu your win. could you call me at 0128 5963 559. cheers

#7 Posted: 18/8/2011 - 21:21

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

This post has been locked by the moderator.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Honda win and Honda wave for sale in Hanoi ... By Shaneo88 on 20 Dec 2011 0 831 20 Dec 2011
Fast sale HANOI 2 Honda Win 100 and 110 cc to sale US$ 200 each ... By klaussi1 on 16 Aug 2012 0 689 16 Aug 2012