Buy/Sell motorbikes forum

FOR SALE MOTO MINSK 125 CC

• MELUNDSTEIN

Joined Travelfish
    17th August, 2011

Hello,

My girlfriend and I have been travelling from Cambodia to Vietnam and are now back in Cambodia. We did everything on our minsk moto wich we bought 2 months ago in Cambodia. As we are leaving Asia in 1 month we are searching for people who are interested in buying them. The price will be 400USD each but is ofcourse negotiable. The bikes are in good condition. At the beginning we gave them new air filters, new oil, new chain and one we putted a whole new generator. We didn't have huge problems, ofcourse we had some flat tyres and sparkplug issues but this is normal i suppose. in the next 2 weeks we are heading for kampot now staying in Ban Lung, Ratanakiri province. If anybody is interested we can meet along this way or somewhere else in Cambodia if not to far at least ;-)
    We had a great time on our bikes and can now encourage everyone not to hesitate to do this. Even if you don't have a lot experience like my girlfriend. She learned quikly and is now a real moto lover!

If interested you can send mail to melundstein@gmail.com

#1 Posted: 17/8/2011 - 10:46

• Advertisement

• MELUNDSTEIN

Joined Travelfish
    17th August, 2011

We are now with these bikes in Kampot, Cambodia. I forgot to mention that they have vietnamese plates and papers so you can get into vietnam without a problem!

#2 Posted: 31/8/2011 - 09:44

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

This post has been locked by the moderator.