Buy/Sell motorbikes forum

Wanted-Motorbike in Cambodia

• danwashere

Joined Travelfish
    15th October, 2011

Posted from within Vietnam.

Hi guys, i will be arriving in Cambodia at the start of November.

If anyone is ending their trip around then ,going home and is looking to sell their bike let me know as i will be looking at them when i arrive. And will need one within the first month or so.
    Preferably one with gears and clutch, a Minsk, 250 dirt bike, etc
    Any offers just send me an email at south-bound06@hotmail.com and I will get back to you.
    I will be traveling to Phnom Penh, Siam Reap and Sihanoukville so i can meet you in any of these places depending on which one im/you in.

I've looked at few from dealers and they are way out of my budget, last time when i was here i sold my bike cheap to another traveler because i had to leave soon, so hoping to come to a similar agree again. Cheers

Safe travels,
    Danny

#1 Posted: 15/10/2011 - 14:09

• Advertisement

• danwashere

Joined Travelfish
    15th October, 2011

Forgot to mention Honda Win/Dream or any bike with gears i would also take a look at.

#2 Posted: 18/10/2011 - 12:50

• gabrielgodin

Joined Travelfish
    17th February, 2011

Hey man, really just a little bit too early: Vietnam Motorbikes (based in Hanoi) will open a shop in Sihanoukville around the 15 of october: they will have bikes with Vietnamese plates and papers so people can ride back to Vietnam or Laos. For the time being ask this guy: miggis27@hotmail.com. He's a Swedish guy based in Sihanoukville and buys back bikes from travelers so he might have a bike with Vietnamese plate and papers.
    Cheers buddy (and be careful during that ride coz it's insanely dangerous, but you'll remember all your life).

#3 Posted: 18/10/2011 - 21:44

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

This post has been locked by the moderator.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
WAnteD! motorbike in Cambodia ... By Ruben on 9 Apr 2012 0 539 9 Apr 2012
Wanted Motorbike in Cambodia ... By vanfin on 15 Nov 2011 2 1025 11 Dec 2011
WANTED: Motorbike in Cambodia or Vietnam ... By tame on 16 Mar 2012 1 723 7 Apr 2012
Minsk motorbike wanted in Cambodia ... By sayadian on 20 Jul 2011 4 1950 7 Apr 2012