Buy/Sell motorbikes forum

Honda Win for Sale ***AKA Snoop***

• Lisa1986

Joined Travelfish
    12th March, 2012

Posted from within Vietnam.

Having never rode a motorbike before and now making it from HCMC to Hanoi, what an amazing over 2500km adventure is has been.

I would recommend anyone to travel Vietnam on a bike and see the real beauty of this country and the lovely hospitality of the Vietnamese.

Now that i have made it to my final destination i am selling my bike, a Honda Win 100cc AKA Snoop. She has been serviced each 700km and hasn't had any major problems. Only 1 breakdown which was soon fixed with a change of spark plug. I have changed the back brakes, clutch cable, spark plugs and had the back suspension tightened, as two of us have been traveling on it. She is in superb condition and will honestly be sad to leave her behind.!!

There is a rack added for the backpacks and she comes with the registration Blue card and 2 full face helmets.

I am looking to sell for $250, this is a great bike and you will definitely get to have the real Vietnam experience, its the only way to travel.

If you want to meet for a coffee (or beer ;) ) to discuss Snoop and advice for your trip, please don't hesitate to drop me an email lisa19862@gmail.com

#1 Posted: 20/3/2012 - 23:36

• Advertisement

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

This post has been locked by the moderator.