Buy/Sell motorbikes forum

Honda Win with extra side-rack

• yamoda1986

Joined Travelfish
    31st May, 2012

Posted from within Vietnam.

Hey guys! Me and my girlfriend are selling our Honda Win (100 ccm). We bought it in Hanoi and drove
    all the way down to HCMC. We will arrive there on the 3rd june.

We decided to buy this one, because it's a good choice for 2 people AND their luggage. It comes
    with an extended rack at both sides (see pict.), whereby it's possible to carry more; plus:
    it's more comfortable for the person, who sits in the back.

The enginge is quite strong enough for 2 people (we could overtake most of the other two-wheelers :D)
    and fortunately, we had no serious problems with the bike on our way. We only renewed:
    -the clutch cable
    -the kick stand
    -and the oil every 400-500 kilometers.

The bike is in a good condition and is ready to carry you wherever you want to go. We would also
    give you our helmets, a lot of bungee-straps and a map of vietnam.
    If you are interested, please mail us or give us a phone call under the number 01244663583. We can meet somewhere
    for a test-drive, a driving-lesson (if necessary), and giving you some ideas for interesting routes while drinking a beer :D

We expect a price of 300 USD (negotiable).

Regards, Sebastian and Carola from Germany!

#1 Posted: 31/5/2012 - 08:49

• Advertisement

• yamoda1986

Joined Travelfish
    31st May, 2012

...we already arrived today. Though, if anyone's interested, test-drive would be possible tomorrow...and certainly, the bike comes with its license. I forgot to mention this :S

#2 Posted: 2/6/2012 - 07:11

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

This post has been locked by the moderator.