This form has been closed and no further posts are being accepted.
I'm selling my 110cc Honda.
Currently riding up from Ho Chi Minh city (Saigon), the bike is in great condition and has not let me down on the trip at all. It's been an amazing ride so far, without question the best way to see Vietnam. 110cc may not sound like much but it's more than enough for this ride and has not had any problems navigating mountain passes laden with backpacks.
Bike was bought from a mechanic in Hanoi 6 weeks ago and the whole bike was fully refurbished, so the engine has very recently been rebuilt; I have not had any mechanical problems at all on the way up. Bike has been looked after, the battery has been changed and oil has been changed every 500km.
- 2 keys
- Full head helmet with visor
- Basic tool set
- Spare spark plug and electric box
- 4 bungee chords for attaching bags
- A rain coat
- Lonely planet: Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos & the greater Mekong 2011
- Vietnam road map and guide sheet, includes Vietnamese translation for motorbike parts and what they should cost
- List of recommended mechanics between Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh
- Vietnamese Sim Card including some remaining credit
- Will also pass on all knowledge on the trip, recommended routes etc
- Speedo doesn't work (I haven't seen many that do)
- It's got two right side mirrors so the one on the left looks a bit funny.
The bike cost me $360 so I'm looking to recoup $300. I can be contacted on +84 942240850 (if I don't answer it's probably because I'm riding so better to text) or via email (firstname.lastname@example.org). I'll be in Hanoi on Saturday June 16th evening.
I'll probably be in Hanoi until the 20th-21st of June.
#1 stefano61285 has been a member since 16/6/2012. Posts: 1
This forum has been closed and no further posts are allowed.