Buy/Sell motorbikes forum

FS in Hanoi: Honda Win 100

• thelorax121

Joined Travelfish
    20th July, 2011

Posted from within Vietnam.

First up is the Win 100. Bought it in January for general transportation, and it has served faithfully as a city driver and countryside trekker. The bike has had a large rebuild over the past month including new brakes, cables, levers, sprockets, chain, clutch, and gear box. The electrical system has also been redone, and in the process I added a round headlamp and speedo assembly to spruce up the usually boxy Win frontage. It was fixed up for our trip to HCMC, but the bike is just too small for my 1.9m frame with fiance and luggage on board. Asking $300 obo on this one to recoup some of my investment.

This bike has papers. I am willing to meet you anywhere around Hanoi . Please note it as a fully manual clutch. If you have not driven this kind of bike before, I would be happy to give you a quick lesson to get you road ready. The bikes will also include a sampler of beer brewed by myself right here in Hanoi if you are interested [img]smileys/smile.gif[/img] I have a few extra helmets and straps. Send me a pm if you are interested, or would like any more details, pics etc. Thanks for looking, send me an email if interested!

Alex

thelorax121@gmail.com

5Id5Kb5F13M73Jd3Ncc9k807c1ef2e8201aa5.jpg

#1 Posted: 20/9/2012 - 04:39

• Advertisement

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

This post has been locked by the moderator.