Buy/Sell motorbikes forum

Honda Win (Hanoi) - $200

• jsparks

Joined Travelfish
    9th September, 2012

Posted from within Vietnam.

Just arrived in Hanoi after a month on the road, and I'm looking to pass on my trusty steed. Ricky is a Honda Win 100 purchased from the Saigon-Minsk guys in Saigon with new tires, chain and sprockets, a tune-up, and a complete engine rebuild one month ago. On the road, he's had regular 500km oil changes, a new front tube, and a new spark plug along with the regular bug fixes that go with this type of bike.

Ricky sips gasoline and pisses adventure; his engine still runs like a top, and he had no trouble (except for slow mountains!) carrying my girlfriend, myself, and all our stuff around the Mekong Delta, the highlands, and the coast. I'm looking to get rid of him quickly, hence the low price. He'll need a visit to a mechanic for a refresher before hitting the road again, but it should be about $20. Parts and service for these guys are dirt cheap. If I don't get any takers shortly, I'll have him tuned-up myself and the price will rise accordingly.

Comes with a solid luggage rack and side racks, bungee cords, raincoats to cover your stuff, two helmets, legal papers, and all the travel and route advice you desire. Currently staying near the lake in Hanoi. Please message me here, or email speedboy_3 at hotmail.com for more pictures, information, or to arrange a look.

Cheers!
    Joel

#1 Posted: 3/10/2012 - 07:52

• Advertisement

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

This post has been locked by the moderator.