Buy/Sell motorbikes forum

Yamaha Spark 125cc for sale in CHIANG MAI

• KhowNeow11

Joined Travelfish
    10th September, 2011
    Total reviews: 9
    Places visited:
    At least 49

Great scooter for sale in Chiang Mai (NOT Vietnam ;-) ) at a real bargain price.

I've had this bike for a year and a half, but its time to move on and it needs a new owner. The bike is a standard semi-manual scooter, with a surprisingly agile 125cc engine, good to get you anywhere you might want to go in the North and beyond (I've traveled on it quite a bit and it handles the highways very well.

This bike is perfect for the expat in the city, or any traveler who's going to be in the country for a while and wants their own reliable transport. Bikes in Thailand retain their value well, and you will be able to sell it for close to what you bought it for when you decide to leave. If you buy through a dealership you will pay more for less of a bike.

I paid about $600 (17,500 THB) but am offering it up for the bargain price of $450 (or there abouts, 13,500 THB) though price is of course negotiable, so if you're on a tight budget, don't hesitate to float me the number you can handle, maybe we can work something out.

There are a few repairs that still need doing, but wanted to get the ball rolling in case there are any interested parties. contact me here on this thread, or by email at ian.z.dolinger@gmail.com. Don't delay, I'm posting on a few other forums as well and i expect a lot of replies thanks to the value price! (always give priority to fellow travel fishers tho ;-)

thanks

#1 Posted: 6/10/2012 - 20:26

• Advertisement

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

This post has been locked by the moderator.