Photo: Within the grounds of the Royal Palace.

Cambodia forum

shared taxi SR to border on Sunday (4) or Monday 5

Posted by andrewryan on 1/4/2010 at 10:31

I will be going by taxi (reasoanbly priced Camry, the same one I took from Poipet to SR earlier this week) to the border on Sunday or Monday, looking for 1-3 (2 ideal) people to share the ride, email me mrktmrkt@yahoo.com if interested.

I also have info on the various bus option to Bangkok -- including the gambling bus from the border, other bus from the border, and buses from the Aranya bus station, or taxis from the border (possibly saves a couple of hours, but at 1900 baht is more than I can pay).

Continue to hear bad reports about the various tourist buses to the border and or bangkok from Siem Reap, so advise against them. If anyone knoiws of a Khmer bus to Poipet or Sisophon, I would like to know (that is a bus that does not ordinarily carry mostly foreign one time "suckers").

thanks

#1 andrewryan has been a member since 21/3/2010. Posts: 2

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.