Photo: Within the grounds of the Royal Palace.

Cambodia forum

From Siemriep to Bangkok by bus

Posted by bulldozer on 25/6/2010 at 12:25

Posted from within Vietnam.

How can we take the bus from Siemriep to Bangkok? How long does it take?

#1 bulldozer has been a member since 25/6/2010. Posts: 4

Posted by Lawoat on 25/6/2010 at 13:48

Pretty easy, book tickets in your guesthouse or in one of the travelagencies in Siem Reap.

Bus leaves in the morning, rides up to the border, leave Cambodia, enter Thailand, small mini bus takes you to a new big bus, drive to Bangkok.

Took us in grand total +- 10h if I am not mistaken. Just make sure you stick to the group at the bordercrossing (you will gat a coloured sticker, you ll see)

#2 Lawoat has been a member since 29/6/2009. Posts: 59

Posted by bulldozer on 25/6/2010 at 15:43

Thanks for your information

#3 bulldozer has been a member since 25/6/2010. Posts: 4

Posted by bulldozer on 1/10/2010 at 13:55

Hi,
Could you show me the guesthouse near the bus station? I will arrive Siemriep at 20pm in 2nd Oct. and the next day we go to Bangkok early morning
thanks for your information

#4 bulldozer has been a member since 25/6/2010. Posts: 4

Posted by travellingsarah on 1/10/2010 at 14:34 TF writer

The bus we got didn't go from a bus station - just from a petrol station to the west of town. So a tuk tuk picked us up at our hotel and dropped us there - so I wouldn't worry too much about where you stay, somewhere in the centre will be no problem.

#5 travellingsarah has been a member since 23/3/2010. Location: Vietnam. Posts: 679
 Where has travellingsarah been?   Website 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.