Photo: Within the grounds of the Royal Palace.

Cambodia forum

Booking accomodation

Posted by burgisg on 16/11/2006 at 19:46

Has anyone had success in pre-booking accomodation in Battambang,Cambodia via the internet? It seems to be impossible.Any advice on solving this problem would be really appreciated.

#1 burgisg has been a member since 9/11/2006. Posts: 1

Posted by somtam2000 on 16/11/2006 at 20:51 admin

Hi Burgisg,

Welcome to Travelfish!

I don't think anywhere in Battambang takes online reservations, but that shouldn't be a problem - I can't imagine a situation where the hotels are all full -- there's at least a dozen in town and I've never, ever, ever had a problem getting a room there.

#2 somtam2000 has been a member since 21/1/2004. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 7,436
 Where has somtam2000 been?   Website   Twitter   Facebook    Flickr    Google+   Instagram   Pinterest 

Posted by exkhmer on 16/11/2006 at 23:29

FYI: Burgisg

In Battambang, my birthplace, does not have many hotels/motels: here are some with contact email addresses: La Villa (lavilla@online.com.kh), Park Hotel (park hotelbtb@yahoo.com), and Star Hotel (www.asrhotel.com). Spring Park hotel, and the most well-known Teo Hotel do not have email addresses. I have several friends and family members who go to Battambang every year complain of lack places to stay, please remember Battambang is not Siem Reap or Phnom Penh, not yet.

#3 exkhmer has been a member since 13/7/2006. Posts: 28

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.