Photo: Within the grounds of the Royal Palace.

Cambodia forum

From Siem Reap to Stung Treng (Mekong Discovery Trial)

Posted by ingigi on 22/10/2010 at 08:36

Dear sir / madam

I am an Italian traveler who is planning a trip in the Southwest Asia.

I would like to ask you if are there buses from Siem Reap to Strung Treng so that I can travel to Laos trough a trip in the Mekong river.

Thanks to travelfish I found an interesting website http://www.mekongdiscoverytrail.com (I found out you email address there) where are promoted several itineraries.

If you already know that website and its features I would like to get some information (costs, time, travel, link from Siem Reap to Strung Treng, people who welcomes the traveler and place where to buy the travel set) about itinerary 4 - Between Stung Treng and the Loas Border - , the itinerary 6 from Kratie to Laos Border (and not vice versa!!!). Unfortunately I could not get more from that website.

If you do not know anything about the mekong discovery trial projects I would like to get some tips about my plan to travel from Strung Treng to Laos Border trough the Mekong River (costs, time, travel, link from Siem Reap to Strung Treng, visa at the frontier).

Thanks in advance for your support

Gianluigi

#1 ingigi has been a member since 21/10/2010. Posts: 2

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.