Itinerary advice for 2nd trip to Cambodia

• LoganT

Joined Travelfish
    14th September, 2009
    Location United Kingdom
    Places visited:
    At least 68

Hi everyone

So, I'm looking for itinerary/route suggestions for my second trip to Cambodia. I have11 days approximately. Before Im told to search the forum...I've been to Cambodia before so am looking for particular advice that takes this in to account.

I did 5 days in Siem Reap/PP last year so have done the 'obvious' touristy stuff (angkor wat/S21 etc) - dont mind returning to either town, and in fact am arriving into Bangkok and looking to fly out of PP . Suggestions of alternative things to do though would be appreciated/ or a suggested route that takes this into account also much appreciated.

So, suggestions anyone?

Thanks!

LT

#1 Posted: 12/11/2010 - 02:55

• Advertisement

• LoganT

Joined Travelfish
    14th September, 2009
    Location United Kingdom
    Places visited:
    At least 68

Btw, I should add, although I dont know if it will make any difference, but I will be there in March 2011...and yes, I know it will be hot!

#2 Posted: 12/11/2010 - 02:56

• swatral

Click here to learn more about swatral
    Joined Travelfish
    1st September, 2009
    Location Australia
    Total reviews: 3

We are doing the same as you - going back next year to see more. This time we are going to explore the coast - Kep, Kampot and if time Snooky. One other place I would love to go to is Koh Kong but the particular place I want to stay at is closed when we are there - 4 Rivers Floating Lodge -www.ecolodges.asia/index.php
    Regards
    Suzi

#3 Posted: 12/11/2010 - 04:42

• Rasheeed

Click here to learn more about Rasheeed
    Joined Travelfish
    4th November, 2010
    Location Cambodia

Northern route: Kratie to Ratanakiri province.

Kratie: dolphins, countryside, chill town.

Ratanakiri: nature, jungle, waterfalls, trekking, swimming in a beautiful volcanic lake (everyday if you're me).

'sheeed

#4 Posted: 12/11/2010 - 06:55

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Itinerary for 7 week trip to Thailand, Laos and Cambodia - advice wanted ... By plawhon on 9 Nov 2007 6 5382 1 Dec 2009
Laos trip itinerary. Please review and advice if needed ... By v_sokolov on 27 Dec 2008 1 3351 29 Dec 2008
16 days itinerary advice - including trip questions ... By Jaimyvandijke on 26 Jul 2013 4 1521 29 Jul 2013