Flag of Cambodia

Cambodia forum

BUS TRIP FROM PHNOM - VIENTIANE

• geoffjansz1

Joined Travelfish
    19th January, 2011

I AM PLANNING A TRIP FROM PHNOM PENH TO VIENTIANE IN EARLY MARCH AND HAVE LOOKED AT THE SAMPLE PLAN ON TRAVEL FISH TO GET FROM PHNOM PENH TO VIENTIANNE BY BUS.

MY PLAN IS AS FOLLOWS.

PHNOM PENH - KRATIE BY PHNOM PENH SORYA BUS COMPANY. DEPT PHNOM PENH @ 7.15 AM ARRIVES KRATIE @ 12.15 (5 HRS TRIP)

OVERNIGHT IN KRATIE AND SPEND 2 DAYS IN KRATIE ( DOLPHINS & 4000 THOUSAND ISLANDS)

I HAVE HEARD SOME BAD REPORTS THAT THE SORYA BUS COMPANY IS NOT RELIABLE BUS CANCELLATIONS BREAKDOWNS ETC.

CAN ANYONE TELL ME IF THERE IS ANOTHER BUS COMAPNY THAT GOES FROM PHNOM PENH - KRATIE.

FROM KRATIE MY NEXT STOP IS CHAMPASAK. 10 HRS ( OVERNIGHT CHAMPASAK)

CAN ANYONE PLS TELL ME THE NAME OF THE BUS COMPANY THAT GOES FROM KRATIE - CHAMPASAK?

WHAT TIMES DOES THE BUS LEAVE KRATIE TO CHAMPASAK?
    WHAT IS THE COST OF THE BUS TICKET FROM KRATIE - CHAMPASAK?.

FROM CHAMPASAK MY NEXT STOP IS SAVANNAKHET 8 HRS ( OVERNIGHT SAVANNAKHET)

CAN ANYONE PLS TELL ME THE NAME OF THE BUS COMPANY THAT GOES FROM CHAMPASAK TO SAVANNAKHET

WHAT TIMES DOES THE BUS LEAVE CHAMPASAK - SAVANNAKHET
    WHAT IS THE COST OF THE BUS TICKET FROM CHAMPASAK - SAVANNAKHET

FROM SAVANNAKHET MY NEXT STOP IS VIENTIANE 8. 30 MINS HRS

WHAT TIMES DOES THE BUS LEAVE SAVANNAKHET - VIENTIANE
    WHAT IS THE COST OF THE BUS TICKET FROM SAVANNAKHET - VIENTIANE

MY PLAN IS TO TRAVEL AROUND 8 - 10 HRS PER DAY BY BUS. IF YOU THINK THIS IS TOO LONG TO TRAVEL ON A BUS.

CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME IF I SHOULD HAVE MORE OVERNIGHT STOPS AT OTHER TOWNS BETWEEN KRATIE - VIENTIANE? IF SO WHAT TOWNS WOULD YOU SUGGEST OVERNIGHT STOPS.

#1 Posted: 6/2/2011 - 22:32

• Advertisement

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.