Flag of Cambodia

Cambodia forum

Cambodia national soccer team jersey

• molocono

Joined Travelfish
    6th September, 2010

Where can I find the Cambodia national soccer team jersey in Siem Reap or Phenom Phen? I'm looking for the real thing. Thanks!

#1 Posted: 13/2/2011 - 09:25

• Advertisement

• eastwest

Joined Travelfish
    17th December, 2009

You can find them in tourist shops and in the russian market in Phnom Penh.

The real thing, as in the official shirt, I have no idea. Given the quality of soccer in Cambodia you could try to make it into the national team. That might be easier than trying to contact the federation and finding the official T-shirt-maker. And I only mean that half jokingly.

#2 Posted: 13/2/2011 - 17:29

• uitcambo

Joined Travelfish
    16th February, 2011

There isn't such a thing as a national kit. The soccer side hardly gets games and when they are very infrequent. As a consequence they get new kits every time they play a game or participate in the tournament. The kits on offer in Phnom Penh are just shirts with a Cambodia flag on them.
    Andy's Kingdom of Football has the latest.

#3 Posted: 16/2/2011 - 09:54

• molocono

Joined Travelfish
    6th September, 2010

Thanks! And where could I find these shirts in PP?

#4 Posted: 16/2/2011 - 20:13

• rambin

Joined Travelfish
    5th December, 2013

I have ever bought Cambodia national soccer jersey online at this site:http://www.wysjg.com/. I always want the value of his cheap price.

#5 Posted: 5/12/2013 - 00:27

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Thailand national soccer team jersey ... By molocono on 13 Feb 2011 12 5242 27 Apr 2013