Flag of Cambodia

Cambodia forum

Quads (Blazing Trails) Phnom Penh

• fox80

Joined Travelfish
    12th February, 2010

Has anyone used this company above to see the surroundings of Phnon Phen? We are thinking to maybe do something different and try the quads this time..This company has many great reviews on tripadvisor but I wonder if anybody here has tried it.

#1 Posted: 29/4/2011 - 21:42

• Advertisement

• Voyagner

Joined Travelfish
    12th July, 2009

I think it was them I went with a couple of years ago. Pretty good value but we got there late and ended up riding back in the dark, which wasn't so bad anyway. If you are hoping for jumps and speed there isn't really any but it is more about riding through the communes which is good, plenty of smiling kids waving hello is always fun.

#2 Posted: 3/5/2011 - 12:55

• fox80

Joined Travelfish
    12th February, 2010

Thanks for your answer, Voyagner. We ended up taking a tuk tuk to the Killing Fields because it was just easier but maybe someone will find this info useful.

#3 Posted: 7/5/2011 - 08:16

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Phnom Penh-Siem Reap-Phnom Penh ... By CaptainJack on 1 Mar 2014 1 1112 2 Mar 2014