Flag of Cambodia

Cambodia forum

Cambodia to Laos

• Tira

Joined Travelfish
    6th August, 2011

I will be traveling to Siem Reap on Dec. 23 and leave SEA on Feb. 2 from Luang Prabang and I’m hoping to get some good tips/tricks/does and don’ts from all you travelers.

I have traveled to SEA before but not for such a, relatively, long time. Here is what I have in mind and it would be great to get some feedback what I should / shouldn’t do, what to do and maybe places to stay overnight etc. I would very much like to volunteer somewhere on the way, I know I will again go to Big Brother Mouse in LuangPrabang.

I’m planning to stay maybe a day in Siem Reap (I have already visited Angkor Wat), then on to Battambang (boat or bus), down south to Koh Kong, Shianoukville, up to PP and on to Sen Monorom, Kratie and then…. to Lao. Last time I entered Lao near the 4 thousand island. Is there an other option? I took a bus to Phakse, stayed a day and flew to LuangPrabang from where I left.

Maybe someone will be there at the same time and we could hook up.

Anyway, this is approx. what / which way I’m planning to travel but am interested in your opinion. Thanks much.

#1 Posted: 6/8/2011 - 04:52

• Advertisement

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.