Flag of Cambodia

Cambodia forum

Motorbike from Sen Monorom to Phnom Penh

• kristyl

Joined Travelfish
    2nd October, 2011

Hi there,

I will be spending 3 days in Sen Monorom at the end of November and I want to head to PP after. Is it possible to rent a motorbike in Sen Monorom and drive it to PP? Are there any rental places where you can rent in Sen Monorom and leave in PP? Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks! :)

#1 Posted: 2/10/2011 - 00:34

• Advertisement

• eastwest

Joined Travelfish
    17th December, 2009

I don't know the specific situation in Sen Monorom but it's highly unlikely that you will find a service like that. To my knowledge no such company exists in the whole of Cambodia. They're all small family businesses. Even in Siem Reap and Phnom Penh.

- no easy and cheap way for the company to return the motorbike.
    - deposit is usually passport, which you don't want to part with if you're not going back, or huge amount of cash.
    even if there was some family in PP to receive the motorbike the above two reasons would make it difficult. And finding the right location in PP for the drop-off is no small feat as well.

Better to spend your time thinking about alternatives.

#2 Posted: 2/10/2011 - 09:06

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
motorbike rental in Phnom Penh? ... By skottypa on 3 Feb 2011 2 5633 4 Feb 2011
Phnom Penh-Siem Reap-Phnom Penh ... By CaptainJack on 1 Mar 2014 1 1284 2 Mar 2014