Photo: Within the grounds of the Royal Palace.

Cambodia forum

Priet taxi Pnhom Penh -Siem Reep

Posted by chimik72 on 11/2/2007 at 15:09

Hello to all members,
Please advice whther I could get privet taxi on arrival Phnom Penh airport stright to Siem Reep or I have do it in any place in Phnom Penh sity.
Thanks to all.

#1 chimik72 has been a member since 3/1/2007. Posts: 6

Posted by Introverse on 12/2/2007 at 21:15

I really have no idea, but I assume you could pick a private taxi up at the airport. I'm going to say you probably flew into PP and had a simialr question, and I'd suggest however that worked out for you will be the same in SR.

It's a major tourist airport for Cambodia. At the very very very least there'll be more tuk tuks than you know what to do with...

#2 Introverse has been a member since 12/2/2007. Posts: 11

Posted by Introverse on 12/2/2007 at 21:19

I think I answered a totally different question there - I thought you wanted a taxi from SR airport to SR town. Sorry.

I'm not sure how the taxi system works in regards to PP to SR. Buses though cost around about US$3-5 from the Lakeside district in PP, so if you're pinching pennies that's always an option. Otherwise, it's Cambodia - you can get whatever you want from where ever you are if you're willing to pay for it - what's your budget for the taxi ride?

#3 Introverse has been a member since 12/2/2007. Posts: 11

Posted by jennijago on 18/2/2007 at 10:18

We are interested in the taxi boat service Phnom P to Siem R. can anyone offer info here. Also how are the roads and how long does it take by private car or public bus

#4 jennijago has been a member since 18/2/2007. Posts: 12

Posted by jennijago on 18/2/2007 at 10:19

We are interested in the taxi boat service Phnom P to Siem R. can anyone offer info here. Also how are the roads and how long does it take by private car or public bus

#5 jennijago has been a member since 18/2/2007. Posts: 12

Posted by jennijago on 18/2/2007 at 10:19

#6 jennijago has been a member since 18/2/2007. Posts: 12

Posted by jennijago on 18/2/2007 at 10:20

#7 jennijago has been a member since 18/2/2007. Posts: 12

Posted by jennijago on 18/2/2007 at 10:20

#8 jennijago has been a member since 18/2/2007. Posts: 12

Posted by marianwarren on 18/2/2007 at 11:31

Hi jennijago

The roads from PP - SR are good. The bus ticket includes free pick-up from your accommodation and the trip takes about 6 hours.

Travel well

Marian

#9 marianwarren has been a member since 12/3/2006. Posts: 270

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.